Practice makes a man fight fear !

Fight fear at the some points our in life fear has pulled away from a significant victory or achieving with full potential but with right approach. Even the rope can be also Mark it's persent the stone if rubbed against the stone incessently. Thoughts is the very small practice makes man perfect. I am not fear who has thousands Kicks practice once but I am fear who has one kicks practice thousands times. Bruce Lee during an interview said to i am not scared of the person who has done thousands practice once time but instead I am scared of the person who has done one practice thousands times. Sachin Tendulkar in cricket Australia cricketer bran hogg to on some Ball to be out after for outograph from Sachin Tendulkar that again challenge accepted
to never in the future don't out when they play ago time regular process go on the retirement. The mostly hard work done today using make power full perfect knowledge but natural talent is the God gifted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am proud of me or my self !

The future of India internet industry !

My family !