Do you have a favorite places you have visited। where is it !

(What is your favourite place where want to visit and enjoy) The pink city of rajsthan is one of the best holiday distination for kids। Taj Mahal is situated india State of Uttar Pradesh in Agra। It is the one of seven wonders world। The structure of construction is white marble। Called the Queen of hills shimla and Mysore is My favourite Indian City there are so many parks।The top rated tourism attraction in india। 1। Taj Mahal Agra। 2। Holy City of Varanasi। 3। Golden temple Amritsar। 4। Golden City Jaisalmer। 5। Amer fort Jaipur i love Jaipur it is nice place । 6। Red fort New Delhi the capital city of india। 7। Get way of india Mumbai is the capital city of Maharashtra।8। Mecca masjid haydrabad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am proud of me or my self !

The future of India internet industry !

My family !